Alex is a drummer born in Aegina, Greece in 1991. At the age of 14, he was introduced to music by improvising rhythms on tables and chairs along his pianist friend “Yannis”. Besides his improvised music duo, he created a Rock/Grunge band and later on he moved to Athens where he joined the Metal and Progressive/Psychedelic Rock scene. In 2009 he followed the two-year course “Professional Program Drums” in “Modern Music School” where he was taught by the greatest drummers of Greece.
His urge to expand his knowledge in improvisation, lead him into jazz music and eventually to Jazz Conservatories. He followed the preparatory year in Prins Claus Conservatory and the Bachelor in the Royal Conservatory of Den Haag.
Through this time, he performed throughout Europe with storytellers, dancers, poetry performers, acrobats, bands in various styles of music and his thriving trio “Amaguk”.
The lessons are for all levels, taught in English, Greek or French. A course focused on Creativity and developing the skills to achieve musical freedom.
- Musicality – Play along your favorite music – Learn different beats – Learn new fills – Soloing – Intense listening – Creative ways to transform an exercise into music.
- Rhythm: Odd meters – Polyrhythms – Timing
- Hand and foot technique – Discover different sounds, dynamics and speeds with various techniques.
- Independence – Simple methods that train the brain and muscle memory to play different rhythms simultaneously.
- Recording – Gain experience in recording – Record over your favorite song – Compose your own rhythm, Record and take it home.
Waar kun je les volgen?
Wat zijn de lesprijzen?
Vraag een proefles aan
Deze docent heeft nog plek voor nieuwe cursisten, je bent van harte welkom om een proefles te volgen. Boeken is heel eenvoudig, klik op onderstaande knop om de beschikbare tijden te zien.Reserveer nu je proefles
Heb je nog andere vragen?